Saturday, April 12, 2008

New to Blogging




Well here goes. I am not much of a writer. I do not tend to have much to say most of the time. I tend to be more of a thinker. Why I have not put my thoughts to ink, speech or in this case a keyboard, I am not sure. Maybe partly because it takes time I do not have, or that my audience is most often under the 4' mark, or I just do not want to sound stupid. Well I have more reasons, but really they are just excuses.








The reason I am trying it out now is to promote a new and rather small business endeavour. I have been sewing wool soakers for over a year now and selling them on eBay. It was going fine, but I was finding that eBay was taking such a large amount of my profit (no wonder it's nicknamed feeBay). I then discovered the world of Etsy and I have fallen in hearts with it. For those of you who know Etsy you know what I mean, for those of you who do not, you will have to check it out. Who knows maybe you will heart it too. Anyway, the fees there are reasonable and it allows me to set up a shop for everyone to see. I love the community of other Etsians. I have become a member of the EtsyClothDiapers team whose members help to promote one another.






You can check out the links in my blog and I am going to try to post lots of things to do with cloth diapering and of course my products, which I will add are not limited to wool soakers.

1 comment:

kasanika said...

OK, that soaker with the bug is officially the cutest thing I have ever seen. Is it sold???